Saturday, November 16, 2013

Lazy Saturday

After quite the blogging hiatus, I'm baaack! :-)

Today was a pretty lazy Saturday, from sleeping in and lazing bed for a while, to finally taking a shower and pretending to be a grown up around noon.

Kiddo and I set up and knocked down a number of domino creations, I went on a brisk walk (whew, it's chilllllyyyy out there!), Matt is making some kind of amazing (so he says) dinner, and then I'm off to hang with my friend The Crafty Geek. TCG is a good friend I met through the Timbers Army knitting group, and we have since learned that we used to attend church together and would occasionally run into each other at events. Life is so funny sometimes!



While I was out on my walk, I saw this sparse, beautiful shrub covered in these purple berries. Any ideas what plant this is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!