Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to Blogging, Day 2

The girls over at SITS are getting us back into blogging, as the kids are getting back into school! It's a fun project, and each day we basically have an assignment to help spur us on. Today's task? Revisit an old post that we want more people to read.

I looked back in my posts for a bit, and finally landed on "Oh dear, sorry about that" for a couple of reasons.

1) I have amazing friends
2) I cannot possibly be the only person who this has happened to!

Please, go read it and tell me I'm not alone, or that you'd be friends with me in spite of my faux pas :)

Please visit the fabulous SITS sponsors! Standards of Excellence, beautiful home appliances, Westar Kitchen and Bath, I got lost in the slideshow on the opening page..., and Florida Builder Appliances, the site alone makes me want to move to the hot, hot Florida state just to have a place like that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!