Friday, October 5, 2012

Exhaustion & Grammar

I'm super exhausted lately. It's quite frustrating, because I'm sleeping from 7-9 hours a night, eating regularly and all that. I'm tired down to my bones, I feel like I'm moving through molasses, and my brain is still back in bed. I agreed to help sew patches on a couple of Girl Scout vests for a good friend, and while I have one done now, I have zero motivation to finish the other.

Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dallaportfolio/


In happier news, I got to see a good friend last night, get a new tattoo (EEE!!! pictures once it's healed), and I get to see another good friend today. Tomorrow is Saturday (hooray!) and Sunday Matt and I are headed up to Flounderville (aka Seattle) for a the big Cascadia cup game of Timbers vs. Flounders. That will be a lot of fun, and we're riding in buses with the Army, so it'll be relaxing, loud and awesome.

In my perusal of the Internet today (amazing that I can surf endlessly, even when I have zero energy) I came across this graphic that sums up my feelings quite well:

Source: http://edhenninger.wordpress.com/2012/04/29/grammar-in-a-graphic/



6 comments:

  1. I always feel exhausted this time of year. It's the back to school/changing of the seasons thing, I think. It takes me awhile to adjust.

    I love the grammar goofs. The "fewer vs. less" is something I think I goof up a lot. I'll try to make fewer mistakes in the future so I can feel less embarrassed! (was that right? :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was correct! I do wonder if it's the seasons, but my body is pretty weird in a lot of ways, so it wouldn't surprise me to find that it's something else entirely.

      Delete
  2. great post. Love that photo! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sweetie. The tireness could possibly be your meds. I would check that out with your doctor. Also, you could have the doctor check your iron level. If it's low, that makes anyone tired. Also, I like the Grammar Goofs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mom! Fatigue is one of the side effects, but it's usually not like this!

      I knew you'd appreciate the Grammar Goofs, being my mom and all ;)

      Delete

Speak your mind, fiercely!