Monday, January 14, 2013

About Me

In case you missed it, yesterday I announced the launch of Portland Sirens! Please check it out if you're needing a Valentine's Day gift for your partner, or a little self-love :)

List 20 random facts about yourself.


  1. I love butter
  2. Small things in life excite me
  3. I could drink tea for every drink for the rest of my life
  4. I'm allergic to things made mostly of water, such as celery
  5. I have always love to go FAST, whether in a car, on a ride, or on foot
  6. Gadgets make me happy
  7. I often feel I was born in the wrong decade
  8. I'm not a strong swimmer, the deep end sometimes triggers panic attacks
  9. I have regular, vivid dreams. Nearly all are disturbing.
  10. Sometimes a sick day can be the best thing for a weary soul
  11. For me, reading a good book, a truly good, well-written book, is just as good as spending an uninterrupted day with my best friend.
  12. I am one of those people who drinks alcohol because I actually like the taste of it. If I don't like a drink, I can't finish it, my gag reflex kicks in. 
  13. I consider my mom one of my best friends now, and I'm horribly sorry for the way I behaved when I think of my teenage years.
  14. Changing the sheets on the bed is one of my least favorite chores.
  15. De-cluttering my closet and cleaning out clothing that no longer fits is one of my favorite chores.
  16. I'm not very domestic, in the sense of cooking and keeping house...but I sure wish I was.
  17. One day, I will have my own photography studio, outside our home.
  18. Raising a child is the hardest, most frustrating, fulfilling and amazing adventure I have ever been on.
  19. I worry constantly, about everything. I wish I could stop.
  20. I am so incredibly proud of you, my daughter. You may never know the depth of my love for you, and how proud I am of the young lady you are becoming, but I will continue to tell you over and over, in the hopes you will one day believe me.

This is Question 1 from 30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new venture! It sounds fantastic!

    I HATE going fast in everything! I'm too scared! I'm impressed that you are a speed demon!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, fiercely!