In case you missed it, yesterday I announced the launch of Portland Sirens! Please check it out if you're needing a Valentine's Day gift for your partner, or a little self-love :)
List 20 random facts about yourself.
- I love butter
- Small things in life excite me
- I could drink tea for every drink for the rest of my life
- I'm allergic to things made mostly of water, such as celery
- I have always love to go FAST, whether in a car, on a ride, or on foot
- Gadgets make me happy
- I often feel I was born in the wrong decade
- I'm not a strong swimmer, the deep end sometimes triggers panic attacks
- I have regular, vivid dreams. Nearly all are disturbing.
- Sometimes a sick day can be the best thing for a weary soul
- For me, reading a good book, a truly good, well-written book, is just as good as spending an uninterrupted day with my best friend.
- I am one of those people who drinks alcohol because I actually like the taste of it. If I don't like a drink, I can't finish it, my gag reflex kicks in.
- I consider my mom one of my best friends now, and I'm horribly sorry for the way I behaved when I think of my teenage years.
- Changing the sheets on the bed is one of my least favorite chores.
- De-cluttering my closet and cleaning out clothing that no longer fits is one of my favorite chores.
- I'm not very domestic, in the sense of cooking and keeping house...but I sure wish I was.
- One day, I will have my own photography studio, outside our home.
- Raising a child is the hardest, most frustrating, fulfilling and amazing adventure I have ever been on.
- I worry constantly, about everything. I wish I could stop.
- I am so incredibly proud of you, my daughter. You may never know the depth of my love for you, and how proud I am of the young lady you are becoming, but I will continue to tell you over and over, in the hopes you will one day believe me.
This is Question 1 from 30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me.