Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Writer’s Block

I’m afraid that the Wall has been hit. With various personal issues flying out of nowhere to hit me in the stomach like a ton of bricks, everything in my life has pretty much come to a screeching halt. Meanbean will not be producing anything new for a little bit, I haven’t been writing, it’s nearly impossible to read (one of my great loves!). The only thing that hasn’t halted is my knitting. Perhaps because it is so portable? It’s helping keep me calm, focused, etc, while still able to go out and about. Perhaps later I will elaborate with some of the things going on, we’ll see. Right now, I just want to apologize for the lack of blogging, which will probably continue indefinitely, and shop updates. I hope to be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!