Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sewing!


So, due to personal life struggles, etc, I haven't sewn for a while. Recently I've caught the bug again, and have cleaned up, reorganized, and gotten back into my sewing!!
sewing
I will upload a photo tonight, but over the course of a few days, finished up 7 circle skirts for Little M. They're easy, fun, and she loves wearing them.
We always require that she wears something (shorts or pants) under them for modesty, not because they're short, but because she climbs, flips, and plays like any normal 6 year old.
This has gotten me thinking about possibly making skirts with matching bloomers or shorts for kids her age. You really can't find full circle skirts for kids bigger than toddlers, which is odd to me. Little girls ADORE them and Little M has told me many times they make her feel like a princess.
If you haven't already, please vote in the poll here, as I'd love to know what you think.
Now that the skirts are out of the way, the Meanbean Halloween Collection will be coming very shortly!! Keep your eyes peeled :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!