Saturday, July 7, 2012

Obligatory introduction

Starting a new blog feels a bit like being the new employee, walking in on your first day to a room full of people staring at you, waiting for you to impress them. So let me get this out right now: I'm not impressive. I'm not insanely clever, or a genius.

I'm Kristin. I love being a photographer, especially at events. I adore the rush of capturing a fleeting expression, a gentle touch, a glance of love. I have a daughter, Little M, who will probably make many appearances on this blog. Helping me raise my little spitfire is my artist husband Matt, a very talented graphic designer.

I started this blog as a place for me to let it all out. Rambling thoughts, photographs, anything and everything in between will end up here. Welcome, and enjoy your stay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!