Monday, December 23, 2013

5 Things That Make Me Happy

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

  1. The way my daughter pops up from whatever she's doing to run and welcome me home with an exuberant hug and words of love.
  2. The blessing that is being able to work with a good friend in a position that is well-suited to me, in an organization that values each of us as people.
  3. Waking up every day next to the love of my life.
  4. Seeing the incredible young woman my daughter is turning into, and the depth of her kindness, personality, intelligence and wit.
  5. How close Christmas is!!


What are 5 things that make YOU happy right now?

Question 5 from 30 Things My Child Should Know About Me

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm in your SITS tribe! Just stalking your blog a little bit! :) I love the things that make you happy, so well rounded!!!

    http://lifewithamberlyandjoe.com

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, fiercely!