Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Inspiration


Inspiration surprises me. It pops its head 'round the corner in the most unexpected spots. Sitting here, at my day job, I'm surrounded by half cubicle walls, staring at a computer screen, listening to banal radio chatter and squinting in flourescent lighting. Yet, I am so inspired to just CREATE right now, my hand are itching to play with fabric, my eyes desiring to feast on color, my brain to be challenged.

So, I collect ideas to take home with me. Ideas from things like Etsy's Quit Your Day Job features. From various websites who have great ideas that springboard me to new ideas for my own. Sometimes my own random brain decides to spout some genius into the mix too.

I have been asked before where I get inspiration, yet I really can't pinpoint one particular thing or place. My family inspires me, nature around me, colors in everything, the crafty greatness of others....I find inspiration is everywhere, except when I look for it.

Where do you find inspiration?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!