Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kiss Me You Fool


Two days ago, the phone rang.

  1. this is always how bad things start

  2. this is not a bad thing

My dad was on the phone, and was in great spirits. We chatted a little about various nonsense, then he springs something on me.

"So....do you want an early birthday present?"

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....yes? Please? (Really, who would say no?)

Turns out, Daddy-o has tickets to a concert that's happening this evening:

kiss

Yes...you read that right. Matt and I are going to see KISS live! Should be a pretty awesome show, I'm guessing there'll be some pyrotechnics, confetti...who knows.

Also, see the seating? A SUITE! We've never had a suite, I'm totally excited to not be wedged in with 258924795629034823094723 other people!!!

I have been asked if I will be rockin' KISS makeup for the concert, but I must admit, I'm not that adept with a brush. So....I'll wear some fun makeup, but nothing outrageous, because I'm not good enough to do it and pull it off! 

I'm a girl who believes in Go Big or Go Home! (however I'm not going home this time....)

rockon

Rock on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!