Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Logan!

I am proud to announce the birth of Logan Tiberius Petrie, born February 14, 2010 at 9:46AM, weighing 7lbs, 14 oz, and 19 inches long.

Folks, I'm an AUNT! Growing up an only, there were some things that have happened in my life that I've simply never expected. I never expected to get married. Not that I was against it, it just wasn't on my radar. Ever.

I never expected to adopt a child. Again, simply not on my radar.

I never expected to live with my inlaws. Best mishap of our lives EVER.

I never expected to become an aunt! With no siblings, things like that just aren't in the realm of "I think this will happen when I grow up."
and now look, I"m Auntie Kristin!



beautiful little man, he was brought into a family that has loved him since we knew he was coming! Congratulations Casey and Eric! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!