Saturday, June 5, 2010

Shopping Saturday

New feature! I love window shopping, both online and in real life. So, I'll just share some of my favorite finds with you. Today is a dreamy look at splurges I'd love to indulge in.
A little window shopping has told me, I would own the following items:
Click to enjoy them bigger!
Top left: Badgley Mischka Platinum Label red silk charmeuse one shoulder dress, $404.45 on Bluefly.com
Top right: Tadashi Shoji bronze shutter pleated rosette detail gown, $244.80 on Bluefly.com
Bottom: Robert Rodriguez Black Label black silk 'Veronica' one shoulder tie detail gown, $730.99 on Bluefly.com
HOT
Guess By Marciano slingbacks $65.97
Love <3
Guess Danya Small Tote $118.00
Stop Staring Cotton Candy dress $94.95 at Daddy O's
Stop Staring Green Cocktail Swing Dress $99.95 at Daddy O's
Stop Staring 40's Two Tone Dress $84.95 at Daddy O's

1 comment:

  1. I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant of Le_Meridian Funding Service. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Le_Meridian Funding Service. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com OR WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind, fiercely!