Wednesday, March 31, 2010

All you need is love

The Beatles were so wise...

Matt and I had a wee date on Sunday, as little M was feeling under the weather, and didn't go to church with us. After church, we ran a few errands, and had lunch at Rose's Restaurant. Rose's is a lovely diner style restaurant, and it honestly kind of surprised me that the staff wasn't on skates.

The best thing about Rose's though? The sentimental value. This place makes an impossibly delicious 7 layer (SEVEN) raspberry poppyseed cake (now it's only 4 or 5 layers...still ginormous). One taste, and Matt and I knew.

It was our wedding cake.

Fast forward 7 1/2 years, and we're back...eating delicious, greasy comfort food, and saving room for The Cake.

After a few bites, we both happened to lay our forks down...



As I snapped this shot, Matt declares that we should eat it into a heart. I giggled at him, thinking "wow, how cheesy is THAT?" and...well...



What can I say? We're both made of cheese, basically.
That didn't last long...and before you knew it, we were both groaning in bloated happiness...



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!