Thursday, July 22, 2010

5 Things Thursday


List 5 things you like/love about yourself. It can be cheesy and superficial (I love my sexy eyes), it can be deep and thoughtful (I love the compassion within me), or any mix of them. So many of us women have serious self-esteem issues. Think about it, if a stranger came up to you right now and said “quick! 5 things that make you awesome!?” What would you say?
The sad thing is, many women and girls would struggle to come up with just one reason they’re amazing. They don’t realize that just being themselves makes them incredible, unique and beautiful.
Today's 5 things...
  1. I'm not afraid to wear crazy clothes
  2. I carry burdens for my friends as much as I can
  3. My hair makes me feel like Jessica Rabbit
  4. I can figure out how to make just about anything I want
  5. I have a tattoo, with more to come

Now, little beans, what makes YOU so incredible?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!