Friday, April 29, 2011

Everyone's talking about it

The royal wedding!! Most of what I've heard had centered on the hats (mostly outrageous, but so are the ones worn at the Kentucky Derby), and Kate's dress (stunning!).

I'm not going to reiterate all that. What I wanted to talk about was the way this couple just GLOWS when they look at each other. I don't follow news at all, I rarely get to watch tv outside of the Disney channel or shows on Netflix, so current events often pass me by unless they're huge.Even these huge ones have to be pretty big to get me to pay attention, and this wedding just piqued my curiosity, since SO MANY people are gushing about it.

I love all the fluff and fun surrounding weddings, so while the details aren't interesting to me, I spent a while paging through pictures of the event on various sites. Something that strikes me in every single picture of Will and Kate is their eyes, the way they look at each other. It's strikingly obvious to me how in love they are. It beams off my computer screen - the smiles on their faces reach their eyes, the body language in how they clasp hands, leaning into each other. It's so heartwarming to see these two so happy on their wedding day, and to see the love shining from their faces.
Look at how he looks at her <3


Even though they're keeping hands to themselves, the leans, the shoulders touching, etc make me think these two have an easy, comfortable relationship

I truly hope it lasts for them, and that they have a long, happy life together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!