Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Five


I randomly put in "Friday f" and waited to see what Google's auto-complete would give me. Hence, today's post is now a Friday Five!

Today's Friday Five is brought to you by my need for lists, and the things in my life that make me smile:

  1. Our cat when he "talks" to us, especially in the wee hours of the morning
  2. Finally getting that one counter/corner/desk cleaned off and neat
  3. Cheering for the softball team that little M is on, even when they don't score - they have a blast and that's all that matters
  4. Figuring out how to skate on my Heelys, and having little M clap her hands and say "GOOD JOB MOM!" in response
  5. Tinkering with my blog to get it just right, and getting the results that I want - do you like it?
So...what makes YOU smile?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!