Monday, December 7, 2009

Featured Seller: Simply Unique Kreations


greensoap

What is your name?   Tricia Kilmer

The name of your shop, and link?  Simply Unique Kreations     http://simplyuniquekreation.etsy.com

What do you make?  currently jewelry and soaps

What drives your passion/inspires you?  I love to create things with my hands, and love to see the reaction when people receive my piecesjewelryset

Do you have a favorite material to work with?  right now i love working with wire all sizes and types

What is your favorite color?  Yellow

Do you have a gallery of works, such as a photo set on Flickr or Photobucket? Not right now, but I am very new to the artistic scene, i have heard a lot about Flickr so most likely I will be opening up one of those soon

Anywhere else we can find your products?  Right now etsy and Yaami handmade are the only places to find my stuff

What makes your items so great?  Everything I work on I spend a lot of time and effort on. 

Cake or death? cake

What is your mission?  To create quality products that people can afford, I am not in this for the money I am in it for the satisfaction of being an artist and giving pinkringout my creations

Please describe the space where you create (ie, sewing room, the forest, etc):  haha this question always cracks me up, I am currently creating in my living room at my own personal desk space.

Do you have any pets or family involved in your business? My husband helps me out tremendously, he is always looking for ways to get my name out there and he has been known to crochet a mean blanket now and then...I keep telling him to make some so i can sell them

What is your favorite of your current products?  One of my most favorite products is my pure elegance necklace.  It is 32" long and made with real black agate stones.  I love this piece, it looks great worn casually but also fabulous worn for an elegant evening

What, if any, plans do you have to add to your current line? I am going to be adding a  body kreations by simply unique kreations....it will offer soaps, bodywash, bath salts, bath bombs, lip balm.....and much much more.

Anything else you’d like us to know? I love what I do and hope everyone else loves it too



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!