Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shopping Questionnaire


1. What is favorite item to shop for and why?
I like to shop for shoes and bags, ironically. I don't know why, I've always loved accessories, and since they cost less than clothes (well, the accessories I buy do...), it's a cheap thrill :)

2. Quality vs. Price. Will you buy off-brand replicas at a discount store or must you have the real thing? Why or why not?
I could care less about branding, so as long as it's quality, I'll buy a knock-off or whatnot. Most times I can't afford big names, but if I manage to score one at the thrift store I will snatch it up because I know it usually is good quality!

3. Have you ever asked a sales clerk to remove something from display if it is the last one in the store? Tell us what special something would make you strip the clothes off a mannequin.
(which begs the question...Are all mannequins born naked?)
Yes I have, I think it was a sweater, but it's been years. Hmm, I think the perfect coat, a wool trench with a hood and deep pockets would make me strip the poor mannequin.

4. I really don't care if a guy goes shopping with me. I'm in my own zone and always have a plan. Are you an alone-shopper or would you like to have company?
I prefer shopping alone. My guy loves to window shop, and will go into a store with the intention to buy one thing, and wander the entire store to see what's what. I'm a goal-oriented shopper: I know what I want, I go for it, and get the heck out. I've never really LIKED shopping though. Thank goodness for the internet!
 
6. Do you like or do you get annoyed when salesclerks and store management follows you around asking "May I help you?" a million times? (I have no idea why this question followed the previous one.)
what happened to question 5? anyway, I HATE it when people follow me around. I don't mind being asked if they can help me, but past that, I've answered you, butt out.

7.. Create your very own store-brand name. (ie; Toys 'R Us, WalMart) What would YOUR establishment's name be?
Well, my brand is Meanbean, so I'd probably have a store called The Beanery or some such clever thing :)

8. Have you ever done anything other than actually try on clothes in a dressing room? (I have no idea why this question followed the previous one. Ahem.)
Actually, no. I've heard stories of such things, but never witnessed any shenanigans.

I suck, I can't remember which website I nabbed this meme from, boo :( Leave a comment if you know where it's from so I can give them credit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, fiercely!